Looking for something yummy for lunchie? How about a light bite for dinner? Look no further. Everybody loves pasta and Mediterranean Style Kale Pasta Salad is even better!
What you will need:
- 1- 17.6 ounce package of Garofalo Pasta, cooked
- 3 ounce package of Capocollo, sliced thinly
- 7.5 ounce jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained & quartered
- 4.6 ounce jar of kalamata olives, pitted & drained
- 3 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled
- Basil infused olive oil
- 1 bunch of kale, washed and coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Lightly sauté kale in pan with basil infused olive oil just until it turns bright green. About 3-5 minutes.
Pour the kale into a large glass bowl. Set aside.
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain. Add the warm, cooked pasta to the kale in the bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and serve either slightly warm or chilled. It is scrumptious either way!